Delightfully situated on a small holding in North Wales this cluster of brand new lodges boasts spectacular views across unspoilt countryside to Snowdonia National Park. The perfect rural retreat.
A short stroll leads to a superb gastro pub serving delicious food while the quaint market towns of Mold and Ruthin are both nearby. Excellent walking and cycling trails abound.
offers the following facilities.
- Hot tubs
- Spectacular views
- Brand new lodges
Local Information & Businesses
A small cluster of brand new luxury three bedroom lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
Weekly holiday prices range from £ 375 to £ 829 depending upon the season and type of holiday accommodation chosen
We have 0 in our database for Mudo-Mynydd-Lodges. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.