Tyddyn Derwen - Welsh Cottage holidays in Bodnant Estate, Conwy
Here are the details for Tyddyn Derwen ideal for a cottage holiday in Bodnant Estate, Conwy. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Tyddyn Derwen is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
The cottage has been delightfully restored to a very high standard and is decorated in a traditional style. It is the perfect secluded and tranquil spot, nestled in woodland and overlooking a field.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with spectacular views.
- Ample parking is available.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Please note that access is via a woodland track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric oven with separate gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, separate table top freezer, washing machine.
- A TV with freeview, DVD and CD player, radio.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
The cottage has been delightfully restored to a very high standard and is decorated in a traditional style. It is the perfect secluded and tranquil spot, nestled in woodland and overlooking a field and benefiting from three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
|Tyddyn Derwen has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 435.00
|This cottage Sleeps
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. Cottages4Holidays-uk.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.