Ty Ucha'r Ffordd - Welsh Cottage holidays in Bodnant Estate, Conwy
Here are the details for Ty Ucha'r Ffordd ideal for a cottage holiday in Bodnant Estate, Conwy. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Ty Ucha'r Ffordd is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
Although the cottage is compact, it has been sympathetically extended to provide generous openings between the main rooms. Outside the kitchen there is a terraced area with fine views, and other sitting areas have been created around the house and in the garden.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests plus one child.
- One bedroom, one cabin bedroom and one bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden, part of which is on a slope with a level sitting area in front of the cottage commanding the view and others behind the cottage.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Your dog is welcome at the property (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Access to the cottage is via a single land road.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Oak floors.
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Freeview TV, DVD and CD player.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
This a pretty stone cottage on the Bodnant Estate stands in a secluded position above the Eglwysbach valley with spectacular views towards the Snowdonia Mountains with accommodation for two guests and one child.
|Ty Ucha'r Ffordd has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 343.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Ty Ucha'r Ffordd
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. Cottages4Holidays-uk.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.