Ty Newydd - Welsh Cottage holidays in Bodnant Estate, Conwy
Here are the details for Ty Newydd ideal for a cottage holiday in Bodnant Estate, Conwy. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Ty Newydd is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
Ty Newydd is a detached, period holiday farmhouse, occupying a prominent position with breath-taking views over the Conwy estuary, over the Eglwysbach Valley and toward the Mountains of the Snowdonia National Park.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite shower room, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Large enclosed lawned garden with terrace providing wonderful panoramas in all directions.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage; due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Access to the cottage is via a single lane country road.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- TV, freeview, video, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
Ty Newydd is a period farmhouse on the Bodnant Estate, occupying a prominent position with breathtaking views over the Conwy estuary and towards the Carneddau Mountains of Snowdonia National Park. Access is via a single track road.
|Ty Newydd has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 510.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. Cottages4Holidays-uk.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.