Ty Cerrig - Welsh Cottage holidays in Bodnant Estate, Conwy
Here are the details for Ty Cerrig ideal for a cottage holiday in Bodnant Estate, Conwy. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Ty Cerrig is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
This lovely holiday house sleeping seven, converted from a barn (in 2010), is set overlooking fields high above the Eglwysbach valley in Wales, and commands spectacular and panoramic views of the Carneddau mountains (Snowdonia National Park).
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests. We do recommend that the property is more suited to six adults and one child due to the layout of the single bedroom.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms.
- A wood burning stove.
- Large enclosed garden and terrace with spectacular views
- Ample parking.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Please note that access to the cottage is via a single lane country road and graded track across open fields.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Under floor heating on the ground floor.
- Rangemaster gas hob and electric cooker, microwave, integrated fridge and separate fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- TV, freeview, DVD player, CD player and radio.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
This lovely holiday house on the Bodnant Estate, sleeping seven, has been converted from a barn. It has a large enclosed garden and terrace and commands spectacular and panoramic views of the Carneddau mountains.
|Ty Cerrig has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 461.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. Cottages4Holidays-uk.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.