The Old Carthouse is a detached, Grade II listed, stone barn. The property is situated in the heart of the beautiful Pembrokshire countryside in the village of Llawhaden which enjoys a hilltop location and has a rich medieval history. The imposing remains of Llawhaden castle dominate the village and are only a five minute walk away. There are many picturesque walks along footpaths and bridle ways around the village. The thriving town of Narberth is only a 10-minute drive away and boasts many fine cafes, restaurants and delicatessens as well as galleries, boutiques and vintage shops.
The Old Carthouse provides very spacious accommodation with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and modern facilities. It sits in half an acre of gardens, a courtyard to the front with ample parking and peaceful gardens to the rear enjoying uninterrupted countryside views.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom, one bathroom and one shower room.
- Electric wood burner.
- Secluded, enclosed garden with decked area.
- Onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to first floor.
- 48 inch Smart HD television with Netflix in the sitting room and a 50 inch Smart HD Television with Netflix in the Den.
- Welsh slate worktops.
- Ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, larder fridge, coffee maker.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and drinks fridge.
- Travel cot, high chair, stair gates available on request.
- Books and board games and outdoor games available.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sorry, no hen or stag parties. Sorry, no fireworks.
A Grade II listed, detached, stone barn situated in the heart of the Pembrokeshire countryside, in grounds of half an acre with uninterrupted views. The property offers four bedrooms, two of which are on the ground floor and all of which can be doubles if required.