Garth Iwrch - Welsh Cottage holidays in Bodnant Estate, Conwy
Here are the details for Garth Iwrch ideal for a cottage holiday in Bodnant Estate, Conwy. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Garth Iwrch is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
This beautiful secluded holiday farmhouse rental, high on the shoulder of a valley with magnificent far-reaching views towards the Denbigh moors, retains many period features including beamed ceilings, an original slate floor in the living room and original small-paned sash windows. Lovingly restored, it now boasts a south facing terrace and a "snug" with a wood burning stove.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one en-suite shower room.
- Two wood burning stoves.
- Enclosed lawned garden with a south facing terrace and excellent views.
- Parking for three vehicles.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage (small additional charge). Due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Please note that access to the cottage is via a single lane road and unsurfaced track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Rangemaster range cooker with gas hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
- TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, radio and Hi-fi.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
This beautiful secluded farmhouse, on the Bodnant Estate, is high on the shoulder of a valley with magnificent views towards the Denbigh moors. It retains many period features including beamed ceilings and original small paned sash windows.
|Garth Iwrch has the following Facilities
Keen on fishing? there is fishing on site or nearby
Sea within 5 miles
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 429.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. Cottages4Holidays-uk.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.