Damson Cottage - Welsh Cottage holidays in Rainow, Cheshire
Here are the details for Damson Cottage ideal for a cottage holiday in Rainow, Cheshire. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
Damson Cottage is one of two Cheshire Hunt holiday cottages in Rainow on the Cheshire border. Damson and Orchard Cottage are the result of a barn conversion completed in 2008. The original building dating back to the 1850's is situated next to a local landmark, the former Cheshire Hunt Inn from which the Hunt used to ride. The cottages have their own separate facilities but are available for hire together for extended family holidays to accommodate 11 guests for larger family groups.
Described by the Peak District Authority as a property of architectural interest, the barn is located on a small track, which winds its way up through the valley, forming part of the well-known walkers' path, the Gritstone Trail. The luxury self-catering retreat has been individually furnished and has its own unique character. Enjoying wonderful views over the open countryside, the cottage is within walking distance of the old mill village of Bollington, with its pubs, restaurants, local shops and parks.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private garden to the rear with its own patio.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- There is a low slanted ceiling on the far side of the main bedroom due to the shape of roof.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- A games room with full size table tennis and pool tables is available for the use of the occupants of both Damson and Orchard Cottages and is located within the grounds of the barn.
- Orchard which provides additional grounds for visitors to explore and enjoy.
- Shared use of a croquet lawn to the side of the barn.
- Wood burning stove in the living room.
- Electric fan oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- 32" flat screen digital TV with FreeSat, DVD and CD player.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
This fine cottage offers comfortable living in a historic setting, next to the former Cheshire Hunt Inn from which the Hunt used to ride. It enjoys wonderful country views and is in walking distance of the old mill village of Bollington.
|Damson Cottage has the following Facilities
Games Room - Fun for all the family
The cottage has an enclosed garden
The cottage has an open fire - perfect for that authentic country cottage feeel on a winters evening
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 408.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| Enjoy an evening drink or a pub lunch at the nearbypub
||Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Games Room
Important note: All information provided about this holiday cottage are for guidance only. Cottages4Holidays-uk.com is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages (over 9,500) in England, Wales and Scotland alone. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.