Furnished and equipped to a very good standard, this detached eco holiday home has a calm, relaxing ambience, with a unique circular living room overlooking a trickling stream and equipped with a wood-burning stove, as well as robes and slippers for those cosy nights after exploring this picturesque area. This property is located in a walker’s haven with the magical scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park, Black Mountains and Offa’s Dyke. Outdoor pursuits are aplenty locally such as watersports, bouldering, canoeing, gliding, and abseiling. Fishing, horse riding and golfing can also be found in the area. It is also near to Hay on Wye, renowned for its literary festivals and known as the book capital of the world, which also has many independent shops, galleries, restaurants and bistros. Shop 3 miles, pub serving food 100 yards, restaurant 5 miles.
Beamed, circular living room with wood-burning stove. Dining room with French doors and slate floor/beamed kitchen with breakfast bar and marble floor. Utility. Separate toilet. Open-tread, winding stairs to first floor: Beamed double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. Double bedroom. Single bedroom with additional pull-out single bed (for +1). Bathroom with free-standing oval bath, large separate shower cubicle and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel included, thereafter available at cost
- Electricity, full solid fuel central heating (underfloor on ground floor), bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and high chair on request
- Satellite TV (BT Sport and Sky HD package)
- iPod dock
- Combi microwave/oven/grill
- Lawned garden with patio, decked terrace and furniture
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- Cycle store
- Welcome pack
- NB: Unfenced stream, 2 metre drop and 4 steps in garden.
This eco-friendly property is located in the magical scenery of the Brecon Beacons National Park, Black Mountains and Offa’s Dyke.