Commanding views over magnificent Cardigan Bay from its dramatic cliff-top setting just a mile from Quay West this vibrant park boasts a wealth of lively family activities together with its own landscaped woodland nature walk sloping gently down to a sandy beach. Perfect for a fun-packed family holiday to remember.
A dolphin-spotting boat trip across the bay is a must!
offers the following facilities.
- Indoor heated pool with slide**
- Outdoor heated pool
- Outdoor children’s Splash Zone
- Entertainment venue
- Shows discos’ and cabarets
- Teens’ and childrens’ clubs
- Bar and restaurant
- Papa Johns’ Pizza
- Archery* and fencing* coaching
- Bungee trampolines*
- Crazy golf*
- Football coaching
- Mini archery fencing and football (3–5s)
- Tennis court
- Woodland walk
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beach access
- Indoor pool
- Great entertainment
Local Information & Businesses
A selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Standard)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
Weekly holiday prices range from £ 176 to £ 1109 depending upon the season and type of holiday accommodation chosen
We have 0 in our database for Quay-West. Only the last 10 are shown for each site
||Date of stay:
||Rating / 5
Have you been to submit your review so that others can benefit from your experience.